Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Happy June

It's the smack dab middle of the year! Usually, I'm writing about how I can't believe the year is half way finished. Well, this year I can believe it. I'm not sure why, but things seem right on schedule this year; not too fast or too slow.

I did well with my goals last month with the exception of the gym. I think my bed rest threw me off. I'm resuming tomorrow. 

June's personal goals:

1. 12 visits to the Gym
2. Reduce my carb intake. I have been heavy handed on the pasta and bread lately
3. Finish reading Life Interrupted and start on Better Than Before, and find a fiction read.
4. Do 3 random acts of kindness.


That's it. The hardest part is going to be these carbs...whew.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Great goals. I like the idea of random acts of kindness. I look forward to reading what you do.