Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thankful Thursdays

I have so much for which to be thankful. And, I'm not just talking about material possessions. 

1. I'm thankful for my growing family. To have once thought I didn't want any kids, to only wanting one, to yearning for more with no mate in sight, to not being able to conceive naturally, to having twins and being pregnant with another....whew, I'm blessed. Thank God for having the ultimate plan!

2. I'm thankful for my husband. For his ability and willingness to provide for our family in a way that allows me to be at home with our babies and not have to send them off every day. 

3. I'm thankful for my consultant gig. I was going through an internal battle of missing my career, but wanting to be with my kids, and not knowing how to reconcile the two. Well, God dropped a great opportunity right in my lap. It has shown me that there is no internal battle to be had. My kids are where I want to be. I still enjoy my work, but it can wait on me. 

4. I'm thankful for this temporary infusion of extra income, and the possibility that we'll be able to buy my new minivan with cash and not have to deplete ourselves. 

5. I'm thankful for my neighbors. They are so genuine and caring. They aren't sorry for being white, which is quite refreshing. And, they care about my family, and I care about theirs.


What are you thankful for today?

No comments: