Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Friday, May 1, 2015

May Goals

With a new month brings new goals. I haven't shared my monthly goals on the blog in forever. I have pretty humble goals for May, but they are goals that require my conscious effort, nonetheless.

1. Read one book (I remember when my goals were to read 3 books a month...LOL, how times have changed) - I plan to read "The New City Manager - A Study in Government Ethics." It should be a quick read, and it's one I planned on reading when it came out and just never did.

2. Re-arrange the upstairs playroom - The playroom gives me hives. The girls have the ability to destroy it in 5.5 seconds flat. I need to use the space better and take out all of the toys they don't use anymore.

3. Go to the gym 3x per week. I'm committing to 12 gym visits this month. I got this!!

4. Complete my closet purge by donating unwanted items and selling those that are still in good condition through online consignment.

That's it...short, sweet, attainable goals!

What are your goals for the month?

No comments: