Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ava Says Jesus!

A couple of nights ago Ava didn't want to go to bed at her standard bedtime. The both usually go down without any problems, so after 15 minutes of her screaming I figured I better go see what was wrong. Nothing was wrong, she just couldn't calm down and go to sleep. I tried for 30 minutes to rock her, but when I stopped, more crying. I decided to take her to our room and cuddle with her to see if she would fall asleep and then I could take her back. I don't mind doing this because the girls don't like sleeping in our bed, they much prefer their cribs, so I was hoping it wouldn't take long before she would want to be back in her room, lol. 

Well, instead of getting tired, she became a chatterbox. So, I pulled out the camera to record her. Watch the whole thing. She says the sweetest name, Jesus! She's so cute!


Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

AMES said...

She is adorable!! I love to hear babies talking.