Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Monday, July 1, 2013

Baby Bump News - 13 Weeks

We got to see the babies again last week. I am going to love having an ultrasound at every visit. I didn't get that with Alyssa. I only had two. Shame. 

This time they were able to do the ultrasound from my belly..Thank the Lord for no more vaginal ones. We could immediately see them this time, too. There was no foggy images. They have grown so much and look so much like little babies and less like round blobs. 

The best part was that they were moving. Yes, MOVING. They were wiggling all around, I just couldn't believe it. Of course it is too early to feel them, but they are in there as active as they can be. We let Alyssa come in this time and she couldn't believe how much they were moving either.  I told the babies to play nicely and not push and shove in there. 

My doctor told me that the little pouch I've formed is from the babies. I thought it was just fat, so win for me! lol. I've lost about 8 pounds thanks to morning, afternoon, nighttime and in between time sickness. When will it stop??  I've had two more vomitting while driving episodes...yuck, yuck, and more yuck.

I'm not complaining, though. As much as I want the sickness to subside, I can't get upset about it because...We're having some BABIES!! I still get excited thinking about it.

Mr. RFA is super excited, too. I fall more in love with him when he does baby things on his own and tells me about it. For example, he looks at videos online about how babies grow at my stage of pregnancy. He'll look up my symptoms and tell me when they should subside and let me know he kind of understands what I'm going through. This past week, he had to go away for business a couple of days. I got a text from him of the cutest little girls dress. He decided he was going to go shopping and buy the babies 6 month outfits. He bought a cute dress for a girl and a cute little jumper for a boy. He was so giddy that I almost cried.

In our minds we are having a son and a daughter. We have absolutely no idea if that will be the case, but we both have that feeling. Or maybe it's a desire. I'm still going to move forward with gender neutral decor for their room and any baby essentials I purchase. 

Pregnancy Stats:

  • Today I am 13 weeks on the dot. Only about 23 weeks to go!
  • I've lost 8 lbs since the day we got the positive pregnancy test
  • I'm not super sensitive like I was when I was pregnant 15 years ago
  • My symptoms include: morning sickness, fatigue, headaches, and crankiness

That's it for this edition of Baby Bump News!

5 comments:

LadyLee said...

Awwwwww....

So if I send a pink and a blue blanket, that would be alright? LOL

This is so doggone exciting!

Sandra said...

Good to hear the babies are developing well, thanks for the updates, how exciting indeed!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I love the ones youve already done. But, hey maybe we can crochet them into our hearts' desires, lol.
It is exciting....yippie!

Aretha

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Aretha

Mo said...

Congratulations to you and hubby! I found your blog through LadyLee's and I'm so glad I did. I'm wishing you guys a wonderful pregnancy and smooth delivery.