Happy First Day of Spring!
With the start of a new season I want to try some new things:
1. Read for 2 hours a day. I've been so busy between work and the wedding business that reading has slipped away from me again. I have about 5 books that I want to read, so I need to get on it. (This is also one of my goals for the year)
2. Call my valued relationships once every 2 weeks. I have neglected talking with my uncle at length for months now, and I miss that. I also have to do better with my mother and a couple of my friends. This season will be a new start for me to nurture these relationships. (Also a goal for this year)
3. Get friendly with the eliptical. Once pregnant, it's going to be my friend over running.
As new things begin, old things end. Here are some things I need to let go:
1. Tv time. Over the past several years I go back and forth with Tv addiction. Addiction sounds harsh, but I actually think it's true. I watch it way too much. I've asked my husband that we get rid of cable, but he is obsessed with football and basketball and wants cable for those sports seasons. So basically, year round. I have to find a way to fight the battle anyway.
2. Laziness. I'm becoming more lazy with domestic duties. I still cook every night and do laundry, etc., but I notice that I take longer to do those things, and I'm pushing more on my daughter and Mr. RFA. The teenager complains, he doesn't, but I don't want it to get to the "complaint" level.
So there it is...the old and the new....the beginnings and the ends.