Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TTC Tuesdays - Week 17

 
Today (written on Monday) we found out that our first round of IUI was unsuccessful. I don't want to be, but I am terribly sad.  I'm trying my best to choose happiness right now, but I'm failing.  I'm trying to lean on the wisdom of these scriptures...I'm just going to keep reciting and believing. I must remain faithful, and so I will. This sadness is temporary. The time for more children will come when God sees fit.
 
 
Ecclesiastes 3:1 - 8 (NIV)
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

4 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear this. Try to keep the faith and I'll be praying for you guys over here. As I'm sure your other readers will as well.

LadyLee said...

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen... yes indeed.

Keep the faith. It is more real than what you are hoping for. And keep moving forward. Everything happens right on time.

Something of yours appears on the latter half of my post today on crocheting...

It is just for you :)

Sunny said...

Oh sugar, I was praying for a difference outcome. I am still praying. I think you should take a moment to be sad, mourn the loss and then get back your focus.

AMES said...

I am sad with you.

God's timing is perfect. Your baby will nest at the perfect time.