Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

TTC Tuesdays - Week 15

Well...I am officially in another two week wait to find out if we are pregnant! Let me recap the week....
 
On Wednesday, Cycle day 13 we went to the doctor to make sure my follicles were growing.  We discovered that day that I had two maturing follies.  The first was 14 mm and the second was 13 mm. That means everything was progressing nicely.
 
Friday, Cycle day 15 follie one was 15.5 mm and follie two was 14mm.  The lining of my uterus was very thick and my RE said everything looked wonderful.  At this point, they estimated I would peak over the weekend; most likely on Sunday.
 
Sunday, Cycle day 17 I got a peak on my monitor which was confirmed by my test strips.  Can you say excited?!?! 
 
Monday, Cycle day 18 We headed into the doctor for Mr. RFA to give his "sample."  After about 2 hours, we went back and had the IUI procedure done.  It started off much like a pap, with the cranking and pressure of that ridiculous tool they use.  It went on to be a little twingy, but after about 2 minutes the whole thing was done.  I had to lay there for 15 more minutes before they let me up.
 
We are both so extremely excited at the possibilities of it all.  We know that this isn't a garauntee, but we don't care...our excitement grows by the minute. So as of yesterday our 14 day wait began.  That means on Monday, February 4th - our 6 month wedding anniversary- we get to find out if we are expecting!! 
 
~ Blissfully Yours

4 comments:

AMES said...

Exciting news!

ShellyShell said...

That sounds great!! Hope it all works out for you!!

Bliss said...

Thanks, Ladies.

LadyLee said...

I am happy about it all, honey. Even bought my baby yarn this weekend! GLORY!