Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Juice/Smoothie Challenge: Day 3

Today I tried the Dr. Oz snack cleansing smoothie.  It wasn't as tasty as I thought it would be, but it wasn't nasty either.  I juiced the kale and then added it to the bullet with all other ingredients. I wish I could taste more of the artichoke, but I think the pineapple overpowered it.  This concoction kept me full longer than the pure juice I had yesterday.

Tomorrow, I am on to another...

Day 3 Recipe
4 Collard green leaves
1 pear
2 Carrots

I can't wait to try the collards...I hope it's yummy!


2 comments:

LadyLee said...

Collard green leaves... My goodness, I like the juice, but I have to almost stand on the juicer handle to get those greens through, lol.

Interested to see what you think of that one.

Pineapple tends to overpower. Sigh. But still so good.

Bliss said...

The leaves were tough, but after the first hard push I got them through. I wasn't a fan of the juice. I'm going to play around with some more collard recipes, bc I really want to like it in juice form.

I'm glad you're trying these...I like hearing what you think of them...you being a jutting queen and all. Lol