Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Juice/Smoothie Challenge: Day 1

As I said earlier this week, I am starting myself on a 30 day Juice/Smoothie Challenge.  I currently juice, but only a couple times a week.  I had started back having crazy breakfast meals like waffles (darn my child's waffle maker) and the like.

This challenge will make sure I Juice/smoothie at least once a day.  I am choosing the mornings as my juicing time. 

I will be alternating between the juiceman and the magic bullet. The juiceman is for juicing and the magic bullet is for smoothies.

I'll share my recipe the day before I try it and then I will review it the next day.  I'll be blogging about other things in between this challenge as well.

Here goes....

Day 1: Monday, January 21st

I found a recipe online to help for sweet cravings. I am a sweet fanatic...it truly is my downfall.  I can't wait to see how this works for me tomorrow.  I have to attend a food tasting with a client tomorrow, and hopefully I won't be drooling and craving as I see all the yumminess in front of me.

Sweet Cravings Recipe
8 Celery Stalks
1 Apple
Dash of Cinnamon

I usually like to add green leafy veggies to every drink, but I'm going to try this one as is just to see if it helps with my cravings.


No comments: