Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

All Business

Since before the start of the New Year, my business has been taking off like a lighting rod.  I feel so blessed that I had a vision and I can see it coming to life.  There is much more ground work to cover, but I am covering it step by step.
 
I developed my business plan prior launching the company, and in it I outlined my marketing strategies.  Well, I've since decided that it needs to be heavily revamped. Right now I'm in the midst of getting it all laid out so I can start implementation as soon as possible.  I have already done some things, but I'm ready to kick it up a few notches.
 
Because things are taking off so quickly, I'm bringing on an intern and another planner.  The intern is currently in college in Wisconsin, but will be handling some of our social media marketing remotely.  The associate planner is my sister.
 
I'm so super duper excited that my sister is relocating to Dallas and that her and I finally get to combine our genius doing something we have both always loved - event planning.
 
While thinking through my business goals for 2013, here are a few of the things that I am setting out to accomplish:
 
1. Expand our social media presence - Right now we are on twitter, facebook, pinterest, and I blog for the business.  However, I need to interact and post more. 
 
2. Hold monthly bridal seminars with some of my preferred vendors. (The goal is to get them going by April).
 
3. Get published. I'm working with one of my preferred photographers on the publications we will target together this year.
 
4. Style at least 4 photo shoots.
 
I think those are all doable, and with additional help coming on board I fully believe things will be successful.
 
I love that I finally tapped into something I've always loved.
 
That's all for now!
 
~ Blissfully Yours

2 comments:

LadyLee said...

Sounds like you got a master plan there, Oldgirl! Good for you!

AMES said...

You are a smart businesswoman. Go get it!