Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend Blast Off

It's been a whirlwind week. For starters, I can't even believe it's already Friday, it seems that only yesterday it was Monday.  I had a wedding planning related meeting everyday this week, except for today.  Business is booming and I am forced to manage my time more wisely.  Some of my household duties have suffered.  I think it's time I reevaluate my television time.

I have become quite the tv junkie, bringing in almost 3 hours of watch time a night.  There are so many more productive things I could be doing with my time.  I've gotten into the routine of saving large chores for the weekends - stuff like laundry, deep cleaning the bathrooms, etc.  I hate using my weekends for house stuff, I'd much rather be out doing something.  The only way to avoid that is to do these things during the week and stop watching so much dang tv.

I've been slowly getting my home office together.  My husband has set up shop in the library because there is tons of space and he works from home much more than I do.  My office space is set up in our bedroom.  I have a dedicated corner, but I'm starting to wonder how I can fit the both of us in the library.  I need more space.  I'm also looking for a used file cabinet because I have to start getting paper work organized.  I'm trying to be as paperless as possible, but I still find value in having some paper around.

Mr. RFA is gone for the weekend - his annual man trip.  Every year they go see their beloved Eagles play in a different city.  This time he will be near my hometown and he's going to stop by and say hi to my granny.  I don't like it when he's gone, I miss him immediately.

My daughter and I are putting up the Christmas tree this weekend. Yes, without my husband.  He's not into tree trimming.  I just don't get it.  Anyway, it's fun for her and I, so I can't wait.  I wish the weather would cool down dramatically so it could feel like Christmas and we could break out the cocoa and such.

Our Christmas cards came in on Wednesday and I love them!  I will post the picture on Christmas day.

That's all for now folks!  Have a blast of a weekend!

~ Blissfully Yours


1 comment:

Sunny said...

I also need to cut some TV hours. I turn it on for back ground noise and then next thing you know I'm caught watching something and hours fly by. :(