Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

TTC Tuesdays - Week 9

Oops, I missed yesterday.  Well here goes.
 
I got another big fat negative last cycle, so here we are in December, still with an empty uterus.  One thing I've learned is that my luteal phase is consistent even if my cycle isn't. It is 14 days on the dot.  That has also made me realize that I don't have to worry about wasting pregnancy tests anymore because instead of testing at 7am when I'm 14dpo, I should wait to see if my new cycle starts by 10:30am (its usual appearance time).  So I think from here on out, I will only test 15dpo, if needed.
 
I felt like we did everything right last month, so I don't know that there is much we can change up.  Here are just a few things we will add to the mix:
 
1. Start taking folic acid vitamins
2. Use the Sperm meets egg plan (google it if you want the details)
3. Meditate twice a week - I don't feel like I'm stressed, but taking some quiet, focused time surely won't hurt anything
 
Today is CD7, so I should be getting into my high fertility zone in about 3 to 5 days and ovulating in about 9 to 11 days.
 
That's it for this week's update.
 
~ Blissfully Yours

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.