Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

TTC Tuesdays - Week 10

Happy Tuesday!
 
I don't have much to report this week.  Though, I am at peak today, which means I will ovulate tomorrow. Yay...another opporutnity to conceive.
 
I am a little surprised that I'm peaking this soon, however. Last month I peaked on CD17 and ovulated on CD18, in October I peaked on CD15 and ovulated on CD16, yet this month I'm peaking on CD13 and will ovulate on CD14.  I'm not sure what made my ovulation cycle change by 4 days.  It is kind of scary. My husband was scheduled to take a business trip late today, but when I got my peak this morning, he rescheduled.  We were both thinking I wouldn't ovulate for a few more days at least. 
 
I'm also a bit disheartened by my number of known high fertility days.  My fertility monitor typically prompts me to test starting on Day 9 or Day 10, and I will usually get about 4 to 5 high fertility days before my peak and subsequent ovulation.  This time I only got 2 high fertility days and then boom...peaking.
 
I'm glad I have this monitor to track for me because if I were charting I would be so lost and probaby always BD on the wrong day. 
 
So, if I in fact ovulate tomorrow, then I should know whether this cycle was successful or not by the day after Christmas.  That would be 14 days past ovulation, which is the length of my luteal phase. If aunt flo doesn't show up on the 26th, I will be testing first thing on the morning of the 27th.
 
Oh...some other things:
 
I totally forgot to go get the folic acid, so I guess that won't help us this month.
We only half way followed the sperm meets egg plan because my husband was traveling for a few days.
 
I hope non of that matters and my uterus captures a baby this month anyway.
 
That's it for this week's update.
 
~ Blissfully Yours

1 comment:

Sunny said...

I'm still praying. ;)