Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TTC Tuesdays - Week 6


There's not much to update this week aside from what I wrote in a random, non TTC post.

Today is CD16 and I haven't ovulated yet.  I was a bit sad this morning because of that, since last month I ovulated on CD16.  Also, my monitor and OPKs will detect a hormone surge 12 to 24 hours before ovulation and even that hasn't happened yet.  What does that mean...I'm still at least two days away from ovulation - at the minimum.

If I hadn't just gone to the doctor last week and heard him tell me everything was fine, I'd probably be worried out of my mind right now.  Still, I can't understand why this month would be so totally different unless my cycle has plans on being longer this month. But, even then, why can't the stupid thing just be consistent every month??

A naturally conceived pregnancy would be so awesome...that way I could surprise my husband and reveal the news in some grand way.  Otherwise, we'll find out about our status in the confines of my RE's office.  I guess he's nice, so it wouldn't be the worst situation, lol.

I really hope and pray I get my peak reading tomorrow morning or tonight. That would be just awesome.

I blogged about the results of RFA's semen analysis last week.  In a nutshell, everything looks good for the most part, but his normal shaped sperm could stand to be a little higher.

I think that about covers this week's update.  All you praying people, get to praying for the conception of our babies...please and thanks! :)
 
~ Blissfully Yours

3 comments:

AMES said...

May heaps of Baby dust blowyour way.

Bliss said...

Thanks!!

Sunny said...

Alright, alright. I will put you in my prayers! But if you have multiples, I do not want to be held accountable. ;)