Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

TTC Tuesdays - Week 8

I forgot to post an update last week. So here goes...

I'm currently on CD30, so either there is a bun in the oven or my cycle will reset with a visit from the red monster very soon.

Let me back up to give an overview of this cycle.

I ovulated on CD18 this month which is two days later than last cycle. The funny thing is that my doctor told me that he felt like this cycle was going to be about 31 or 32 days long from the looks of my egg sacks.  At the time I thought that was weird, and a part of me thought he was losing it because I just knew things were going to be just like last month.  Looks like the doctor wins.

If my luteal phase remains at 14 days, which it was last month, if I'm not pregnant I should have a new cycle starting on mid Thursday to Friday.

Aside from the babymaking, I'm really enjoying learning more about my body, and how the female reproductive system works.  I've learned way more than I thought I cared to know...from cervical mucus to basal body temperatures, I feel like my body is an incubator waiting to cook its egg...lol.

Ok, back on track.

So today I am 12 days past ovulation.  That alone makes me want to whip out a test stick and start peeing, but I'm trying to be patient. My plan was to only test once I'm 14dpo, but since my darling husband will be away on day 14, we are going to test tomorrow.  He doesn't want to be surprised.  I think he's just on edge and as nervous as I am....we are both ready to jump up and down with excitement.

Last week I was feeling very optomistic about possibly being pregnant, but now I'm starting to feel like it didn't happen this month either. Today I feel like I'm having pre cycle symptoms.  It's weird because last month I had no pre cycle symptoms at all and the red monster just showed up.

Well, that's it....I'm off to bite my nails until the morning.

~ Blissfully Yours

2 comments:

Sunny said...

I'm biting my nails too. Going to pray that you are with child.

Bliss said...

Thanks, Sunny! We are not with child this month, but we remain encouraged and live to try again next cycle! Thanks for your prayers...keep them rolling :)