Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TTC Tuesdays - Week 3

I'm on CD24 and 8DPO (days past ovulation).  My urge to pee on a stick is overwhelming right now, but I know that there could not be a trace of hcg in my system even if an egg has been fertilized.  This waiting is definitely the hardest part.  Luckily, I've found a TTC forum that allows me to talk about this as much as I want, and believe it or not I'm not the most delusional one there, lol.

Now that I'm on day 8, I'm on the lookout for signs of implantation. Every little twing I feel, I suspect it's my baby implanting into my uterus.  When I stop and think rationally, though, I know that I haven't felt anything out of the ordinary, so I'm really just searching for something.

Myself and a group of other ladies from the ttc forum that also ovulated on the 15th, plan to do our tests on the 29th - that is 14dpo.  I really don't think I can hold out that long, but I'm going to try.  My husband is adamant about me not testing too early.  I don't see a problem with testing everyday from 10dpo to 14dpo...what's the big deal?? lol

Anyway, so I've been keeping track of my symptoms with the other ladies from the TTC forum.  Here are mine

CD15 - Positive Opk in the morning. Peak on fertility monitor in the afternoon.

CD16 - Ovulation Day. Positive OPK in the morning. Discomfort and annoying feeling on left side of abdomen.

1DPO - Positive Opk in the morning (leftover from O day). Slight cramping and annoyance on lower left side of abdomen.
2DPO - Slight cramping feeling. Tender breasts
3DPO - light headed while driving (this sometimes happens while riding, but never when I'm driving)
4DPO - light headed
5DPO - Cranky and a bit emotional
6DPO - Extremely emotional and physically tired. Tender breasts.
7DPO - Very sluggish at bootcamp and tired in early afternoon.
8DPO - Lower abdomen a little annoying feeling.
 
Well, that's it for now.

~ Blissfully Yours

No comments: