Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Snippets

We recently discovered the showti.me series, Homel.and.  I had heard about it in passing, but until August I didn't have showtime, so I didn't think twice about it.  Anyway, we have found all the episodes of season one on demand and we are watching them.  The show has already sucked me in, so much that I stayed up until 2:30am watching last night.  That's not my style at all.  I'm in bed by 9:30pm most nights and asleep by 10pm or so.  I'm paying for it today for sure.
 
I've been wanting nothing more than soup and salad lately.  Not sure what that is about, but I wish it would hurry and get cold, so I can eat soup everyday without my husband looking at me crazy.  He is not a fan of soup as a meal....he claims to need something more hearty. 
 
This baby fever I'm suffering from is no joke.  I have almost completely designed a nursery in my mind and via pinterest for a kid that doesn't yet exist.  Oh yeah, I'm also in the process of trying to figure out exactly what grand surprise I'm going to pull together to inform my husband when I actually do find out I'm pregnant.
 
My daughter took the PSAT today.  She was a bit nervous, but I reminded her that it is her first take at it, and that she has until her junior to really be worried.  What I really wanted her to gather from the test was what to expect in years to come.  She will walk away today hopefully better understanding her testing strenghts and weaknesses.
 
I'm starting a bootcamp on Monday.  I haven't done a bootcamp in years and I'm excited.  I love group fitness that doesn't involve memorizing steps or moving to a beat.  Can we say uncoordinated? That's me.  
 
We're going tree shopping this weekend!  I'm so excited for this new backyard project.  We are moving very slowly with getting it done, but baby steps will get us there faster than no steps.
 
 ~ Blissfully Yours

No comments: