Growing, Learning, and Enjoying Every Part Of It.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Life Happens

I almost titled this post - New Life Happens.  I feel like my life is entirely new since this time last year. In the midst of simply living my life and trying to enjoy all of the moments, I met a man. A wonderful, smart, handsome man who will soon become my husband.

Since our engagement in February, I've been a busy wedding planning bee. Let me just tell you, I'm not 'bout this wedding planning life, lol. It is not for the faint of heart.  It takes some commitment, patiences, and at times vodka.

We are now on the 47 day countdown and I can finally see the wedded bliss light at the end of the tunnel. After going back and forth on bridesmaid dresses, color schemes, reception locations, number of invited guests, centerpieces, and anything else you can think of, we have finally firmed up all the big details.

Unlike the begginning of this process where my days were filled with frustration, I am now in constant happy bride mode.  I can finally breathe easy and simply look forward to seeing my groom at the end of the aisle in wait of me.

I'm going to savor every moment of this step in life...I'm loving it right now!

~ Blissfully Yours

No comments: